The Storehouse
Food and Clothing Ministry

Operating Hours:
Thursdays 6:30-8:00pm

1. Must live in zip code 29661, 29690, 29683, or 29635

2. Must have a valid picture I.D.

3. Must have a recent bill which shows your physical address or a letter from the person who owns the property verifying that you live there.

4. Must have proof of income (paycheck, child support, food stamps, SSI, Disability, etc.)

5. Must have Social Security cards for everyone living in your household.

6. Can return every 60 days (we do not know when your 60 days are up--- you have to come to the Storehouse on Thursday and ask.

7. All of our funds support the Storehouse. WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ASSIST WITH UTILITIES.

Non Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider.